Cultivos comunes para jardines comunitarios
Author(s) Kristin Krokowski
Want to maximize your garden's productivity and minimize potential crop problems? This publication will walk you through the basics of the most common crops grown in community gardens. Topics include:
- choosing types and cultivars
- intensive gardening
- the growing season
- plant health
- cool-season crops (planting, harvesting, common problems, and tips)
- warm-season crops (planting, harvesting, common problems, and tips)
- challenges of community gardening
- crops you may want to think twice about
- crops for food pantries
Cultivos comunes para jardines comunitarios will help you trouble-shoot common produce problems so your garden is as bountiful as can be (8 pages; 2013).
This publication is available in English: Common Crops for Community Gardens (A3905-05).View publication
Want to learn more?