Healthy & Homemade Program (Spanish)
Author(s) Gayle Coleman
The University of Wisconsin-Extension, Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program is offering complimentary displays, recipe cards, and an educators' guide to enhance the Iowa State University Extension's 2014 Healthy & Homemade Calendars.
Each display, available as a PDF in both Spanish and English, presents cooking tips, meal ideas, money-saving tips, and nutrition advice on three or four bright and engaging 11- by 17-inch full-color panels. These panels can be printed on heavy or standard paper stock, laminated if desired, and then attached to a display board or wall.
To make full use of the displays and recipe cards, check out the Educators' Guide (B3909-09), which offers more information on the program components and how they work together, as well as great tips and suggestions.
To open or download the displays and recipe cards, click on the links below:
- Fajitas de pollo (B3909-01S)
- Ensalada crocante de fruta (B3909-02S)
- Pad Thai rápido (B3909-03S)
- Sopa de verderas con col rizada (kale) y lentejas (B3909-04S)
- Fajitas de pollo (B3909-05S)
- Ensalada crocante de fruta (B3909-06S)
- Pad Thai rápido (B3909-07S)
- Sopa de verduras con col rizada (kale) y lentejas (B3909-08S)
The Healthy & Homemade Program is produced in conjunction with Iowa State University Extension SpendSmart.EatSmart website.
Want to learn more?