Pest Management in Wisconsin Field Crops—2020
Author(s) Bryan Jensen, Patrick J. Liesch, Glenn Nice, Mark Renz, Damon Smith
To purchase Pest Management in Wisconsin Field Crops—2020, visit the University of Wisconsin Pesticide Applicator Training program:
This annually updated reference guide is one convenient source for management information on the key pests of corn, soybean, forages, small grains, and stored grains and provides targeted information for Wisconsin growers.
You'll find herbicide ratings for most common weed problems, summaries of herbicides in all these crops, insect thresholds, management recommendations, insecticide options for key insect pests, and disease management information ranging from sampling methods to key symptoms to fungicide options.
For mobile access to key data from Pest Management in Wisconsin Field Crops, visit Pest Management Mobile at pmm.uwex.edu.View publication
Want to learn more? Visit these related resources:
- Department of Agronomy
- Grain Production and Management
- Department of Entomology/Extension
- Integrated Pest and Crop Management
- Pesticide Applicator Training
- Plant Disease Diagnostic Clinic
- Soybean page of Field Crops Plant Pathology and Coolbean.info
- Weed Identification & Management
- Wisconsin Crop Manager