Author(s) Joe Muellenberg, Lesly Scott.
Youth gardens are popping up everywhere: schools, parks, churches, and community centers. This new publication, part of our community garden series, covers:
- The many benefits of youth gardens
- How to start a youth garden
- Educational theory and garden design
- Safety and accessibility
- Tips for a low-maintenance youth garden
- How to invite the community to participate in your garden
Youth Gardening will help you design, plan, and build a garden that will provide enrichment for years to come (8 pages; 2013).Download
Want to learn more?